Please enter your travel dates.
- Two King Beds
- One King Bed
Executive Double Room
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Hotel in Manchester near Manchester Evening News Arena
City Centre Location
This modern 4-star hotel is opposite the MEN Arena and Victoria Station. Arndale Shopping and the trendy Northern Quarter (Bars/Restaurants) are 10 mins walk away. Piccadilly Station is 20 mins walk/5 min drive
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Manchester features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a business center.
First Class Guestrooms
All of the modern rooms boast first-class amenities such as coffee and tea provisions, LCD satellite TVs and in-room safes. Enjoy fabulous views of the city and surrounding area through floor to ceiling windows
In addition to an indoor pool, Park Inn by Radisson Manchester provides a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Park Inn by Radisson Manchester offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms. This Manchester hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, laundry facilities, and express check-in.
Park Inn by Radisson Manchester has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Health club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- LCD TV
- City view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Park Inn by Radisson Manchester has a restaurant on site. Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.