Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One King Bed
Executive Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
15-story hotel near Manchester Cathedral
Close to theater
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel, surrounded by the restaurants and bars of Deansgate, is a 5-minute walk from Arndale mall, Manchester Cathedral, Royal Exchange Theatre, Springfields, and John Rylands Library. MEN Arena is 10 minutes away.
Blackfriars Grill serves local and international cuisine for breakfast and dinner, and room service is available 24 hours. Business amenities include a business center and meeting space.
All 203 non-smoking guestrooms at Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel feature wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), down comforters, TVs with pay movies, hair dryers, and air conditioning.
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel is located within walking distance of shopping centers, sports venues, museums, and other Manchester attractions. In addition to a concierge desk, the hotel has a 24-hour front desk with a safe-deposit box. English and international cuisine is served in Blackfriars Grill which also has a lounge. Room service is available around the clock. Business-friendly amenities include a full-service business center, secretarial services, and wireless and wired high-speed Internet access; fees apply. 9 meeting rooms include a ballroom that accommodates up to 400 guests. Dry cleaning/laundry service is available, and guest laundry facilities are on site. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 203
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 15
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Blackfriars Lounge & Grill - Restaurant and bar serving local and international cuisine. Open for breakfast and dinner.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 16 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 16 per night