Book your room at The Palace Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Manchester hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to Manchester Palace Theatre
Located in Manchester City Centre, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from The Green Room and Manchester Palace Theatre. Deansgate Locks and Manchester Art Gallery are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and 24-hour room service.
All 275 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with digital channels, plus free WiFi and free wired Internet. 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 25446 square feet (2364 square meters). This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
The Palace Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 275
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 25446
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1902
- Conference space size (meters) - 2364
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 0.00 GBP )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Tempus - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15 per night.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.