Book your room at The Palace Hotel
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star Victorian hotel in Manchester (Manchester City Centre) near Manchester Palace Theatre
Located in the heart of Manchester, this hotel is within walking distance of Manchester Palace Theatre, Bridgewater Hall, and Manchester Art Gallery. Also nearby are Manchester Central and Deansgate Locks.
In addition to a restaurant, The Palace Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Palace Hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 25446 square feet (2364 square meters). This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Palace Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 275
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 25446
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1902
- Conference space size (meters) - 2364
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( $15.00 GBP /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $12.00 GBP /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Tempus - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for The Palace Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.