Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Mandurah with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Mandurah, this luxury hotel is close to Mandurah Performing Arts Center, King's Carnival, and Mandurah Community Museum. Area attractions also include Abingdon Miniature Village and Centenary Park.
Recreational amenities at The Sebel Mandurah include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city or water views and feature televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
The Sebel Mandurah features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. This luxury hotel also offers barbecue grills, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Free parking nearby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Water view
- City view
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 7.50 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Deposit: AUD 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.