Availability: Lotus Garden Hotel Manila
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Grand deluxe room
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Kitchenette
- Two Double Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Manila (Ermita) near Baywalk
Located in the heart of Manila, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Malate Church, Baywalk, and Rajah Sulayman Park. Also nearby are Manila Zoo and Robinson's Place.
In addition to a restaurant, Lotus Garden Hotel Manila features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lotus Garden Hotel Manila Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 100 square feet (9 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Lotus Garden Hotel Manila has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9
- Complimentary reception
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Cilantro - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
Lotus Garden Hotel Manila Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Philippines will be charged the national value-added tax
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 2.5 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 3 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.