Please enter your travel dates.
Business Room - Room Only
- 1 king
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
Superior (Superior) - Room Only
Deluxe Room - Room only
Makati City hotel with full service spa and 24-hour health club
In city centre
Located in the financial district, this Manila hotel is within 2 km of the Philippines Stock Exchange and the Ayala Museum. The Manila Zoo and SM Mall of Asia are 4 km and 5.5 km away respectively.
24-hour health club
Guests can access the well-equipped business and conference center; the 24-hour health and fitness facility offers a 27-metre swimming pool, and the spa provides Asian–style treatments.
Mandarin Oriental Manila features separate sitting areas and dual-line phones in all 442 guestrooms; marble bathrooms include weight scales, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Statues and ornate floral displays highlight the lobby of this 18−storey hotel in Makati City. Guests have access to recreational facilities including a 27-metre pool, spa, and health club. A well-equipped business center provides workstations for hire on hourly and daily basis. Secretarial services, laser printing, shipping, and photocopying are also provided. Mandarin Oriental Manila offers 4,570 meters (15,000 square feet) of function space, which include a ballroom and 15 meeting rooms that can accommodate 1000 guests. A dedicated conference services manager is available and event catering can be requested. Additional amenities offered by this Manila hotel include high–speed Internet access (surcharge), onsite shopping, tour assistance, complimentary shopping centre shuttle service, self parking, and airport shuttle service (surcharge). The front desk is open 24 hours daily.
Mandarin Oriental Manila has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 18
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 442
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Welcome amenities
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Paseo Uno The open-style kitchen is complemented by décor of outdoor ponds, glass-encased water adornment, and decorations from Manila’s Spanish and Japanese history. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner till late.
Tin Hua - Provides authentic Chinese setting with antique brickwork and parquet flooring. Specialties include Peking Duck and dim sum. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Tivoli - Paneled walls, trellises, molded ceilings, and a glass-walled wine cellar generate a contemporary setting for lunch and dinner.
Captain’s Bar - Lunch from the extensive buffet is available Monday to Friday. Live entertainment and snacks such as sushi and sashimi, tapas, seafood, or carvery (freshly sliced meat) are offered Monday to Saturday evenings.
Kipling’s Cigar Bar - Polished floors and club chairs decorate this bar, where guests can select from cigars and fine whiskey. Open from midday to 2 AM.
Mandarin Deli - Serves fresh breads, pastries, and salads. Great for a quick bite.
Martinis - Offers an array of classic cocktails and martinis. Live music every night.
The onsite 24-hour health club provides guests with personal trainers, lockers, and a range of work-out equipment including treadmills, recumbent stationary bicycles, free weights, machines, and benches. Aerobic and Yoga classes are also available (surcharge). All guests have access to the kidney-shaped 27-metre pool. Steam rooms are provided and a salon offers hair and other beauty treatments. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
The Oriental Spa is situated at the top of Mandarin Oriental Manila and follows the style of traditional Thai architecture. With gardens in Oriental design, there are four private rooms, each with its own shower and steam facility, two of which are especially for couples. Hydraulic massage beds and a relaxation lounge are also provided. The Oriental Spa uses organic products in treatments based on 100 percent pure essential oils. Signature treatments include traditional and unique massage, salt scrubs, and wraps including seaweed therapy and warm stone therapy.
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Most visitors to the Philippines receive a 21-day visa upon arrival, however it is essential to check with the nearest Philippine consulate regarding visas for each particular nationality.
Passports are required as proof of identity at check-in.
Rooms that accommodate the disabled are available, and must be booked in advance. All public areas are wheelchair accessible.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PHP 1310.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PHP 250.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PHP 250.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: PHP 250.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: PHP 250.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: PHP 250.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: PHP 250.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 2700.00 (one way)
- Self parking fee: PHP 1680.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500.00 per night