Book your room at Manila Marriott Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Pasay with a casino
Situated near the airport, in Pasay, this luxury hotel is close to Resorts World Manila, Embassy of Japan, and Makati Stock Exchange. Local attractions also include Manila Ocean Park and SM Makati.
At Manila Marriott Hotel, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a casino and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Manila Marriott Hotel
Manila Marriott Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, an arcade/game room, and 24-hour room service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Arcade/game room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 342
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Marriott Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cru Steakhouse - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
UCC Cafe Terrace - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
New Orleans - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Manila Marriott Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PHP 1250 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PHP 792 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1900 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: PHP 60 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee