Book your room at Cabo Blanco Hotel
Barra de Navidad hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the beach in Barra de Navidad, this hotel is close to Barra de Navidad Beach, Isla Navidad Golf Course and Melaque Square. Regional attractions also include Cihuatlan Church.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Cabo Blanco Hotel features 2 restaurants, a poolside bar, and a children's club.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, complimentary bottled water, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cabo Blanco Hotel
Cabo Blanco Hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary evening social is offered each day. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This Barra de Navidad hotel also offers a children's club, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Complimentary reception
- Tennis on site
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - children's
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1980
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- In the room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Eat and drink
A complimentary evening social is offered each day.
El Pueblito - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
The Fine Print for Cabo Blanco Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 400
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 200 (from 4 to 9 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: MXN 300 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 50 per day
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.