Availability: Camino Real Manzanillo
Please enter your travel dates.
Super Saver Two Bedroom Suite
- One King Bed
Two Bedroom Suite
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms - Breakfast Included
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
- Two Full Beds
Three Bedroom Suite
- One King Bed
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Within easy reach of La Mantarraya, Playa La Audiencia, and Playa Olas Altas, this Manzanillo hotel is set on its own private beach. Local attractions also include Playa Miramar.
Spend the day on Camino Real Manzanillo's private beach or relax by one of the hotel's 2 outdoor swimming pools.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include refrigerators and bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Camino Real Manzanillo Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools at Camino Real Manzanillo, and enjoy amenities like a children's club and a children's pool.
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach hotel also offers a health club and a sauna. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Second bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Huerta - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Vela - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Swimming on site
- Spa tub in spa
Camino Real Manzanillo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 145 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 140 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: MXN 140 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: MXN 150 per hour, per child