Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Mountain View, Balcony
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, Ocean View, Balcony
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean View
- One King Bed
On private beach with a spa tub, near Playa La Audiencia
This Manzanillo resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Playa La Audiencia, La Mantarraya, and Playa Olas Altas. Nearby attractions also include Playa Miramar.
Spend the day playing on Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive's private beach then return to dine at one of the resort's 4 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive like a children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This all-inclusive resort also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 331
- Concierge services
- Tour assistance
- On private beach
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swim-up bar
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Mountain view
- Ocean view
- Beach view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 650
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 325 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 850
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 425 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.