Book your room at Vista Playa de Oro Manzanillo All Inclusive
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly resort with 4 restaurants and health club
This family-friendly Manzanillo resort is located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Playa Olas Altas and Playa Miramar. Playa La Audiencia is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away.
4 restaurants, a health club, and a beach bar are available at this resort. Free buffet breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 256 rooms offer cable TV, free bottled water, and in-room massages. Safes, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Dining and beverage availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
All land activities and use of recreational facilities and equipment are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 5 and 11 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
Vista Playa de Oro Manzanillo All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Vista Playa de Oro Manzanillo All Inclusive features a health club and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This resort offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 861 square feet (80 square meters). This all-inclusive resort also offers a rooftop terrace, a complimentary children's club, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Vista Playa de Oro Manzanillo All Inclusive has designated areas for smoking.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 13
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Free! Children's club (free)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors -
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Arcade/game room
- Swim-up bar
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free! Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Wedding services
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Beach bar
- Year Built 1979
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free! Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Shower only
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
El Perla Negra - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
La Goleta - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
El Foro de los Piratas - This buffet restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Calypso - This restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a health club and a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Tennis on site
- Miniature golf on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.