Availability: Club Palm Bay
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Marawila resort with 2 restaurants
Situated near the beach, this resort is in Marawila.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Club Palm Bay features a poolside bar. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Club Palm Bay Amenities
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This Marawila resort also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Limo/town car service and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Club Palm Bay has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - -
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Kundira - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Club Palm Bay Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LKR 11560
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LKR 11560
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.