Book your room at Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn
Please enter your travel dates.
Novato eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Novato, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Pacheco Ranch Winery and Marin Museum of Contemporary Art. Area attractions also include Marin County Civic Center Farmers' Market and Marin County Civic Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn
- At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include a conference center and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Self parking
- In your room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Wildfox Restaurant/Bar - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The Fine Print for Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 8.00 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.