Availability: Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Novato eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Novato, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Pacheco Ranch Winery, Marin Museum of Contemporary Art, and The Space Station Museum. Area attractions also include Marin County Civic Center Farmers' Market and Marin County Civic Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Wildfox Restaurant/Bar - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 8.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.