Book your room at Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Larkspur eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Marin Country Mart, Marin Bocce Federation, and Mission San Rafael Arcangel. Local attractions also include Mission San Raphael Archangel and Marin History Museum.
At Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature climate control along with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
- The Overview
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a technology helpdesk, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1,300 square feet (121 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,300
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 121
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
- Out and About
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.