Availability: Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
Larkspur eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Marin Country Mart, Marin Bocce Federation, and Mission San Rafael Arcangel. Local attractions also include Mission San Raphael Archangel and Marin History Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature climate control along with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1,300 square feet (121 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,300
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 121
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.