Availability: Delta Markham
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe, One Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe, One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premier KingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Markham eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to First Markham Place, Flato Markham Theatre, and Frederick Horsman Varley Art Gallery. Local attractions also include Elvis Stojko Arena.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Markham features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Markham Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta Markham provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8800 square feet (792 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Delta Markham has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (meters) - 792
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference space size (feet) - 8800
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 204
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 16
- Wedding services
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
Tivoli Garden Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Delta Markham Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.