Availability: Dar Limoun Amara
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
- 2 single
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
- 2 single
Riad in Marrakech (Medina) near Djemaa el Fna
Located in the city center of Marrakech, this riad is near the airport and steps from Bahia Palace and Dar Si Said Museum. Also nearby are Djemaa el Fna and El Badi Palace.
Dar Limoun Amara offers a complimentary breakfast and manager's reception to guests. The riad also features a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to balconies or patios with courtyard views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access and separate bedrooms. Other amenities include separate living rooms and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dar Limoun Amara Amenities
Dining options at the riad include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Marrakech riad also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary reception
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Courtyard view
A complimentary full breakfast is available each morning in the breakfast area between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Traditional Restaurant - This family restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Dar Limoun Amara Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 6:30 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: MAD 27 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 100 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: MAD 50 (one way), (from 8 to 16 years old)
- Resort fee: MAD 27 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach loungers
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Lending library access
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per vehicle
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.