Book your room at Dar Limoun Amara
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Riad in Marrakech (Medina) near Djemaa el Fna
Located in the city center of Marrakech, this riad is near the airport and steps from Bahia Palace and Dar Si Said Museum. Also nearby are Djemaa el Fna and El Badi Palace.
A complimentary full breakfast is available. Dar Limoun Amara also features a train station pick-up service, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate bedrooms. Other amenities include separate living rooms and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dar Limoun Amara
At your hotel
Dining options at the riad include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Marrakech riad also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Traditional Restaurant - This family restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Dar Limoun Amara
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 6:30 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: MAD 27 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 100 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: MAD 50 (one way), (from 8 to 16 years old)
- Resort fee: MAD 27 per person, per night
- Beach loungers
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Lending library access
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per vehicle
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.