Book your room at Kasbah Dar Ilham
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Senior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Enter the luxurious and traditional universe of this sumptuous guest house.
Next to the palm grove
Enter the luxurious and traditional universe of this sumptuous guest house, which offers you 1 room and 7 Suites, all with balcony and looking out on to heated swimming pool (72ft x 26ft).
Well Being and Care
So that your holidays feel like real relaxation and well being, Nawal, our masseuse will help you with oriental cares, either for one session or for a four days program 140 €.
you will have at your disposal a high quality service, the chance of discovering the Moroccan cuisine, countless additional activities, a beautician for the moments of well-being and free access to a Jacuzzi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kasbah Dar Ilham
At your hotel
In a stunning natural setting, facing the Atlas Mountains, the Kasbah Dar Ilham welcomes you to an unpretentious luxury that combines Moroccan savoir faire with the modern comfort of the services provided.Alain and his devoted team, attentive and discreet, welcome you and will turn your stay into an unforgettable experience.Luxury and simplicity:The utmost luxury resides in life's simple things and happiness is the combination of all small pleasures, like relaxing by our wonderful swimming pool of 72 x 26 ft., heated in winter for your greater comfort, or enjoying your well-being in our Jacuzzi for up to 6 people.Enjoy a delicious breakfast under the arches or in the terrace and discover the wonderful cooking concocted by Aïcha and her team.Visit the spectacular city of Marrakech, in magnificent region full of striking contrasts: the valleys down the mountains, the oasis in the middle of the desert.You can also choose between a numerous range of different additional activities available, like golfing (4 courses just 15 minutes away), horse riding, SUV riding, jet skiing, quad, kart racing and many others.Winter services:You will love swimming in the Riad's swimming pool, set at the centre of a beautiful garden, enjoy the cosy fireplace or take delight during those moments of tranquillity to dive into one of the numerous books from the library, watch a film from our video library or play board games among friends or with the family.Marrakech's well-being:Your stay wouldn't be complete without a special moment for yourself in which Nawal, our beautician / masseuse will make you discover the advantages of a traditional Hammam and the secrets of numerous cares and Oriental massages. Everything here is made for you to have pleasant moments, to discover the traditions and the culture of Morocco, and to make you leave full of charming memories... so that you come back!
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Individually decorated
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Partially open bathroom
Eat and drink
Discover our table and its oriental flavors : Aïcha will help you discover Moroccan fresh products and cook them the real traditional way.Here is a list of typical dishes : * The harira : A vegetable soup served with eggs and dates * The briouates * Pigeon, chicken or fish’s pastille * Royal couscous * Beef, fish, sheep or chicken tajines * Oranges and cinnamon salads * Moroccan bread or other pastries. * And many others morocco speciality...
* Breakfast for 2 people per room and the Extra breakfast cost 10€ per person per night* Lunch: 18€* Diner: 25€* Reducing of meal for children's : free for less than 5 years, 50% duscount from 5 to 12 years.* Massages - hamamm - beauty, price on site.* shuttle van to downtown or excursions, price on site.
* A dream place for exceptional moments : weddings, parties or even seminaries. * Horse ridding : an Equestrian center very close to the Kasbah and Riad will allow you to ride along the palm grove. * Restaurant and show booking : we can help you out booking and giving you advices on the choices available. * Bivouacs : For a beautiful night under the Moroccan stars. * Local trips : to know Morocco better, appreciate it, and come back. * SUV rides : For strong feelings and open spaces lovers. * Quad and Buggy : Discover the palm groves, close mountains or oasis. * Hot air balloons : 15km away, you can fly and discover Marrakech and its mountains from the top. * Paragliding : 40km away, in an exceptional site, to fly over the region. * Golfing : Less than 15 minutes away, Marrakech’s 4 golf courses will charm the greens’ lovers. * Vehicles rentals : we can take care of it for you.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
In order for your holidays to rhyme with relaxation and well-being, Nawal, our beautician / masseuse, offers you to recharge your batteries with her Oriental cares and treatments and invites you to enjoy the pleasures of a single session or a 4-day package for 120 €.4-day Package:* 1st day : Hammam, peeling session with black soap and a goat’s mitten, and relaxing 30-minute massage with essential oils.* 2nd day : Hammam, algae body wrap and toning 30-minute massage.* 3rd day : Hammam, body wraps and facial cares with essential oils.* 4th day : Hammam, henna body wraps and relaxing massage with essential oils.Spa News: *In an intimate corner of the garden you will find at your disposal a Jacuzzi for up to 6 people where you will have a chance to relax, both in winter and in summer, and to fully enjoy your stay among us. *The SPA offers a great muscular relaxation, essential if you really want to experience well-being. The heat, in conjunction to the weightlessness and to the massage, constitutes a perfect formula for a true feeling of relaxation. The Jacuzzi fights stress and thus is especially useful to assuage cardiovascular problems and to diminish the factors responsible for hypertension. *The hot water raises the body’s temperature, thus dilating blood vessels and improving blood flow. The pressure effect also allows muscles and joints to relax and recover faster after physical strain. So, just like the icing on the cake, the SPA at Dar Ilham will complete to perfection your search for well-being.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Kasbah Dar Ilham
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the guesthouse prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.