Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly riad in Marrakech (Medina) near Djemaa el Fna
Located in the city center of Marrakech, this eco-friendly riad is near the airport and within walking distance of Djemaa el Fna and Dar Si Said Museum. Also nearby are Koutoubia Minaret and Bahia Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, La Maison Nomade features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Guestrooms open to patios with courtyard views and feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses. Other amenities include televisions with satellite channels and kitchens.
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 1 August 2014 to 31 August 2014 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The riad offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a beach shuttle, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. This Art Deco riad also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services can be provided.
La Maison Nomade is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1750
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Courtyard view
- Sofa bed size
- Espresso maker
A complimentary full breakfast is served between 8 AM and noon.
La Maison Nomade has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 8:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Check-out time is 4 PM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: MAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 3 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.