Book your room at Manzil La Tortue
Marrakech caravan park/campground with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this caravan park/campground is in the same area as Museum Palmeraie, Djemaa el Fna, and Bahia Palace. Area attractions also include Agdal Gardens and Dar Si Said Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Manzil La Tortue features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Manzil La Tortue
At your hotel
Manzil La Tortue features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The caravan park/campground offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the caravan park/campground's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This Marrakech caravan park/campground also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 15 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
- Espresso maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Restaurant - This poolside family restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
La Terrasse - Overlooking the pool and garden, this family restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Manzil La Tortue
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The establishment does not allow food and drinks from outside the site.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: MAD 30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: MAD 80 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.