Availability: Riad Azoulay
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
4-star spa riad in Marrakech (Medina) near Djemaa el Fna
This spa riad is located in Marrakech (Medina), near the airport, Bahia Palace, Djemaa el Fna, and El Badi Palace. Also nearby are Dar Si Said Museum and Saadian Tombs.
In addition to a restaurant, Riad Azoulay features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchens, and fireplaces. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Riad Azoulay Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Riad Azoulay features an outdoor pool and a sauna. Dining options at the riad include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Marrakech riad also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle, and a casino shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Riad Azoulay has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 9
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1600
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
A complimentary breakfast is offered. An additional continental breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Riad Azoulay has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the riad include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Riad Azoulay Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at Noon
Check-in time ends at 12 AM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 23 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 165 per person (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.