Availability: Riad Dar Ilham
Enter the luxurious and traditional universe of this sumptuous guest house.
next to the palm grove
Discover this guest house that combines the soul of a Riad and the space of a villa.Enter the luxurious and traditional universe of this sumptuous guest house, Surrounded by a garden with an oval swimming pool
Well Being and Care
So that your holidays feel like real relaxation and well being, Nawal, our masseuse will help you with oriental cares, either for one session ( view the prices ) or for a four days program 140 €.
A huge Berber tent and a fabulous patio at the very heart of the house are the ideal places for you to dive into Moroccan traditionInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Riad Dar Ilham Amenities
The Riad Dar Ilham is a house that combines the charm of a traditional Riad and that of a villa completely surrounded by nature.Sheltered from prying eyes, we enter the property through an alley covered by a pergola, under a cascade of bougainvilleas leading to the residence's entrance. Like in a real paradise, you'll be charmed by the richness of the garden surrounding the Riad.At first sight, the architecture is the identical to that of a Kasbah, but as you enter in this haven of peace, you will embark on a trip to the very heart of the medina, with the advantages of fresh air and open space.
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
Discover our table and its oriental flavors : Aïcha will help you discover Moroccan fresh products and cook them the real traditional way.Here is a list of typical dishes : * The harira : A vegetable soup served with eggs and dates * The briouates * Pigeon, chicken or fish's pastille * Royal couscous * Beef, fish, sheep or chicken tajines * Oranges and cinnamon salads * Moroccan bread or other pastries. * And many others morocco speciality...
* Airport shuttle offered for stays over 2 nights other way cost 18€.* Breakfast for 2 people per room and the Extra breakfast cost 10€ per person per night* Lunch: 18€ * Diner: 25€ * Reducing of meal for children's : free for less than 5 years, 50% duscount from 5 to 12 years. * Massages - hamamm - beauty, price on site. * shuttle van to downtown or excursions, price on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a steam room. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Nawal, our beautician / masseuse, will help you discover Moroccan well-being. If you wish, you may choose between a 4-day program in order to have a full experience and to obtain maximum well-being. You will have a traditional Hammam at your disposal that will leave your skin glossy and incomparably soft. And do not forget the Jacuzzi up to 6 people, where you will enjoy wonderful moments of relaxation in an intimate corner of the garden.
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Riad Dar Ilham Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.