Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
5-star luxury riad in Marrakech (Medina) near Djemaa el Fna
This luxury riad is located in the heart of Marrakech, walking distance from Maison de la Photographie, Ben Youssef Mosque, and Almoravid Koubba. Also nearby are Djemaa el Fna and Marrakesh Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.
In addition to a full-service spa, Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc features an outdoor pool and a health club. The riad offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the riad's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 70 square feet (7 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This luxury riad also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1870
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 70
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Double sink
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Esprit du Maroc - This fine-dining restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
Spa Esprit du Maroc has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a mud bath.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are encouraged to make their own airport transfers. More information and contact details are available on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 965
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 500
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 33 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Tourism fee: MAD 33 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: MAD 150 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 130 per person (one way)
- Breakage deposit: MAD 1000 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MAD 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 500 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.