Book your room at Riad Zara
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Riad in Marrakech (Medina) near Dar Si Said Museum
This riad is located in Marrakech (Medina), close to Bab Debbagh, Dar Si Said Museum, and Marrakesh Museum. Also nearby are Bahia Palace and Almoravid Koubba.
In addition to a restaurant, Riad Zara features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a garden.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The riad offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Marrakech riad also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The fine print for Riad Zara
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 15 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: MAD 8 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 180 per vehicle (one way)
- Air conditioning fee: MAD 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 250 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.