Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Marrakech (Medina) near Djemaa el Fna
Located in the heart of Marrakech, this hotel is within walking distance of Rahba Kedima, Djemaa el Fna, and Marrakesh Museum. Also nearby are Almoravid Koubba and Ben Youssef Mosque.
In addition to 1 outdoor swimming pools, Riyad El Cadi features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, air conditioning, and minibars; rooms also include bathrobes and hair dryers.
Riyad El Cadi features 1 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Marrakech hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2011.
Riyad El Cadi is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Event catering
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Poolside bar
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Music library
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1400
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Courtyard view
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM. An additional cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
1 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Body scrubs
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: MAD 26 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between MAD 3 and MAD 15 for adults, MAD 3 and MAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 15 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MAD 0 (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Late check-out fee: MAD 450
- Babysitting/childcare fee: MAD 15 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 495 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.