Availability: Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Triple Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Comfort Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Art Deco hotel in Marseille (1st Arrondissement) near Vieux Port
Located in the heart of Marseille, this hotel is steps from Marseille Tourism Office and Vieux Port. Also nearby are Musee des Docks Romains and La Vieille Charite.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port provides a 24-hour business center, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 484 square feet (45 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1898
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.