Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Marseille near Vieux Port
In city center
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Musee de la Marine, Vieux Port, and Musee d'Histoire de Marseille. Area attractions also include Musee des Docks Romains and Abbaye de Saint Victor.
24-hour room service
Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille - MGallery Collection provides a business center, a bar/lounge, a concierge desk, and 24-hour room service.
Premium satellite TV
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature premium bedding, minibars, and slippers.
A business center is on site at this 4.0-star property. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. This Marseille hotel also offers valet parking, a concierge desk, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1816
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Sea view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.