Book your room at Hôtel Le Ryad Marseille
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen and 2 sofa beds
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
- 1 queen
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Hotel in Marseille (1st Arrondissement) near Vieux Port
This hotel is located in Marseille (1st Arrondissement), close to the beach, Saint Vincent de Paul Church, Vieux Port, and Jardin des Vestiges. Also nearby are La Vieille Charite and Musee des Docks Romains.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Le Ryad Marseille features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a complimentary grocery shopping service.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and espresso makers; rooms also include minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Ryad Marseille
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Marseille hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hôtel Le Ryad Marseille is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
- The Eats
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Table d Hotes - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and guests can order breakfast from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The Fine Print for Hôtel Le Ryad Marseille
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.