Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Prepaid/Non Refundable - Free Parking + Free Wireless Internet
Twin Room - Free Parking + Free Wireless Internet
Double Room - Free Parking + Free Wireless Internet
Art Deco hotel with a bar/lounge, in Marseille (La Treille)
This hotel is located in Marseille (La Treille), close to Chateau de la Buzine, Salette Golf, and Allauch-Marseille Golf. Local attractions also include French Foreign Legion Museum.
In addition to a bar/lounge, L'Eau des Collines provides complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, free parking, and tour/ticket assistance.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
L'Eau des Collines features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Art Deco hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, express check-in, and express check-out. Onsite parking is complimentary.
L'Eau des Collines is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-out
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Microwave in lobby
- Free parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.