Availability: L'Eau des Collines
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Twin)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Art Deco hotel with a bar/lounge, in Marseille (La Treille)
This hotel is located in Marseille (La Treille), close to Chateau de la Buzine, Salette Golf, and Allauch-Marseille Golf. Local attractions also include French Foreign Legion Museum.
In addition to a bar/lounge, L'Eau des Collines provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free self parking, and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
L'Eau des Collines Amenities
L'Eau des Collines features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Art Deco hotel also offers express check-in, express check-out, and a television in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
L'Eau des Collines is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
L'Eau des Collines Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.