Book your room at Novotel Marseille Est
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
4-star hotel with an outdoor pool in Marseille (La Valentine)
This hotel is located in Marseille (La Valentine), close to Chateau de la Buzine, Salette Golf, and French Foreign Legion Museum. Local attractions also include Allauch-Marseille Golf and Marcel Pagnol House.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Marseille Est features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Marseille Est
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, secure parking, and 24-hour room service. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking
- The Room
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- The Eats
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM on weekdays.
Novotel cafe - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Novotel Marseille Est
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.