Book your room at Residhotel Cap Bleu
Please enter your travel dates.
Martigues residence with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Martigues, this residence is in the same area as Fort de Bouc, Lighthouse of the Fort de Bouc and Parish of Martigues. Area attractions also include Francis Turcan Stadium and Theatre des Salins.
At Residhotel Cap Bleu, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residhotel Cap Bleu
At your hotel
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Residhotel Cap Bleu provides an outdoor tennis court and a children's pool. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Martigues residence also offers a terrace, a garden, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Outdoor tennis court
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Tennis on site
- Laundry facilities
- Children's pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 3 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 3 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge )
In your room
- Individually furnished
- Separate living room
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed size
- Furnished lanai
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Residhotel Cap Bleu
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 79 per week, varies per unit size
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).