Availability: Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
Classic Twin Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star luxury hotel in Marseille (Le Pharo) near Abbaye de Saint Victor
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Marseille, walking distance from Fort Saint Nicholas and Abbaye de Saint Victor. Also nearby are Musee des Docks Romains and La Vieille Charite.
In addition to a restaurant, Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port features a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a steam room. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Hair salon
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1975
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Les Trois Forts - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
So Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- All citizens of France will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.