Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce
Superior StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Studio, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Apartment, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
3-star residence near the beach
Within easy reach of Gros Raisin Beach, Montravail Forest, and Trois-Rivieres Rum Distillery, this Sainte-Luce residence is located by the sea and offers direct access to the beach. Area attractions also include Pointe Marin Beach and Les Salines.
Spend the day on the nearby beach where you can enjoy snorkeling. Then return to Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce for a meal at one of the residence's 3 restaurants.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce provides an outdoor tennis court and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the residence's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the residence's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This beach residence also offers a complimentary children's club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
- Outdoor tennis court
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Children's club (free)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis on site
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 337
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free self parking
- Grocery/convenience store
- Poolside bar
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 5 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 5 EUR / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Habitation Philippeau - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
La Case de Mahi-Mahi - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Le Ti-Case - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Fishing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week