Availability: Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
Superior Studio, Sea View
- 1 double
Standard Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
- 1 double
Family fun at the shore
Within easy reach of Gros Raisin Beach, Montravail Forest, and Trois-Rivieres Rum Distillery, this Sainte-Luce residence is located by the sea and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Les Salines.
At Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce, spend the day on the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling. Then return for a meal at one of the residence's 3 restaurants.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce provides an outdoor tennis court and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the residence's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the residence's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This beach residence also offers a complimentary children's club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis court
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Children's club (free)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Grocery store
- Tennis on site
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Creche (nursery)
- Half board rates available
- Total number of rooms - 337
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Private beach - direct access
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Grocery/convenience store
- Poolside bar
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Habitation Philippeau - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
La Case de Mahi-Mahi - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Le Ti-Case - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Banana boat nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Kite-surfing on site
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Pierre & Vacances Village Club Sainte Luce Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week