Availability: Keekorok Lodge
ChaletMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
5-star luxury lodge with an outdoor pool in Masai Mara (Keekorok)
This luxury lodge is located in Masai Mara (Keekorok), where area attractions include Masai Mara Reserve.
Keekorok Lodge offers a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, private pools, and kitchenettes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Keekorok Lodge Amenities
Dining options at the lodge include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the lodge's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4734 square feet (440 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury lodge also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2010.
Keekorok Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 440
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1962
- Conference space size (feet) - 4734
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Sofa bed
- Private pool
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Restaurant and Bar - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Hippo Bar - This bar overlooks the pool and garden. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Guests can experience the thrill of a safari, and take advantage of an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game drive on site
- Safari on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Keekorok Lodge Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.