Availability: Mercure Paris Massy Gare TGV
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star hotel in Massy with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Ecole polytechnique. Area attractions also include Velizy 2 Shopping Center and Portes de l'Essonne Aquatic Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Paris Massy Gare TGV features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Paris Massy Gare TGV Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2152
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
LES SAVEURS - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Paris Massy Gare TGV Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7 and EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.