Book your room at Axis Porto Business & Spa Hotel
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family Room (2 Adult + 1 Child)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Senior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Child)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Situated near the airport, this spa hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Hospital de S. Joao and within 3 mi (5 km) of Dolce Vita Mall and Funny City. Dragao Stadium and Almas Chapel are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 145 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and sofa beds. Guests can appreciate conveniences like 2 bathrooms and refrigerators, and other amenities include balconies and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Axis Porto Business & Spa Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Axis Porto Business & Spa Hotel features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1991 square feet (185 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Axis Porto Business & Spa Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1991
- Conference space size (meters) - 185
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 145
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference center
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Axis Porto Business & Spa Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 3 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a Romantic Package room type for travel anytime and receive the following:
- 1 night accommodation in a double room with breakfast included
- Flowers, bottle of sparkling wine, chocolates, and fruit in guestroom
- Late check-out until 2 PM
- Access to the thermal zone for 1 hour (dynamic pool, Turkish bath, sauna, and sensory shower; mandatory use of bathing suit and cap)
Book a stay in an Oriente Package room category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- 1 night accommodation in a double/twin room with buffet breakfast included
- 10 minutes in Hammam
- 1 40-minute body massage per stay
- Access to the spa's thermal zone
- Tea ritual
Book a stay in an Executive Package room category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- 1 night accommodation in a Junior Suite with buffet breakfast included
- Fruit basket and bottle of water in room, replenished daily
- Free parking
- Early check-in from 11 AM and late check-out until 3 PM
- Access to the spa's thermal zone for 1 hour (dynamic pool, Turkish bath, sauna, and sensory shower; mandatory use of bathing suit and cap)