Availability: Kaanapali Beach Club Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View - Suite Saver
1 Bedroom Scenic View - Suite Saver
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View - Suite Saver
All-suite oceanfront resort located on North Kaanapali Beach
On the beach in Maui, this all-suite resort is within easy reach of West Maui Beach, 4 miles from historic Lahaina, and within 5 miles of the championship golf courses at Kaanapali and Kapalua.
The resort is centered around a 1-acre freeform-pool complex with rock gardens and waterfalls, waterslide, spa tub, and sundeck. Additional attractions include ocean-side massage and poolside dining.
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort's spacious suites feature kitchenettes, private lanais, living rooms with sofa beds and dining areas, and ocean or resort views. Some suites feature jetted tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 15 July 2013 to 1 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Parking area
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort Amenities
The all-suite Kaanapali Beach Club is on North Kaanapali Beach, 1 mile from Whalers Village shopping, 2 miles from Kaanapali's golf courses, and 5 miles from Kapalua's courses.
In addition to the pool and beach, recreational options include an 18-hole miniature-golf course (surcharge) and a fitness center. The resort presents weekly stargazing sessions with telescopes (surcharge). The daily activities program (surcharge) for children 5–12 features cultural and outdoor activities such as hula dancing and koi feeding.
Additional highlights include an on-site sundry store, a beauty salon, and a wedding gazebo. An activity center features wellness activities such as tai chi and yoga classes, as well as children's activities such as lei making (surcharges may apply). The hotel caters to couples and families.
- Arcade/game room
- Free valet parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 413
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking, Free valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cooking facilities
- Private bathroom
- Mountain view
- Ocean view
- Pool view
- Sofa bed size
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Ohana Grill & Bar - Located poolside. Lunch menu of salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and burgers. Light-dinner menu includes stir fries, fajitas, chicken dishes. Cocktails, live Hawaiian music. Open mid-morning to mid-evening.
Lion's Den - Poolside spot for coffee, pastries, smoothies, snacks, ice cream, and soda to go.
The freeform pool includes a 24-foot water slide, a sundeck, and a spa tub. Sandy North Kaanapali Beach offers great walking and limited snorkeling opportunities. Kaanapali Beach Club rents kayaks, boogie boards, and other gear. An 18-hole miniature-golf course (surcharge) and a fitness center are also on site. Yoga classes are offered for a surcharge. Guests can sometimes spot whales from the resort grounds from around mid-December to mid-May.
The golf courses of Kaanapali are two miles south of this Maui resort. Five miles north, Kapalua offers three renowned courses and a golf academy. Other West Maui activities include skydiving, parasailing, mountain hikes, and boating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night