Availability: Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View
Standard Room, Ocean View
Standard Room, Oceanfront
Standard Room, Pool View
Beachfront hotel in Kaanapali Resort with great Hawaiian experience
Most Hawaiian Hotel
Called Hawaii's "Most Hawaiian Hotel," the 11-acre beachfront Kaanapali Beach Hotel is a quarter-mile from Whalers Village, a half-mile from Kaanapali Golf Course, and 3 miles from historic Lahaina.
The family-friendly hotel offers complimentary cultural activities such as lauhala weaving and poi making, a children's program, and nightly Hawaiian music and hula shows.
Guestrooms at Kaanapali Beach Hotel have Hawaiian decor with original artwork and island-style wicker and rattan; furnished lanais provide ocean, partial ocean, garden, or courtyard views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kaanapali Beach Hotel Amenities
Located within a half-mile of two golf courses, and a quarter-mile from the shops at Whalers Village, Kaanapali Beach Hotel hugs a popular swimming beach. Landscaped lawns include a whale-shaped splash pool, a giant checkerboard, and an indoor/outdoor tiki restaurant with nightly Hawaiian entertainment. A family-friendly restaurant serves daily buffets, and a poolside tiki bar offers tropical cocktails and light fare. Guests choose from a range of complimentary cultural activities, including ukulele classes, lauhala weaving, and poi making. Tuesdays through Fridays, the Kupanaha dinner show (surcharge) explores Hawaiian myth through a play of magic and dance. A salon adjacent to the hotel provides spa services (surcharge). Poolside wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request and for an extra charge, as well as an area shuttle.
Valet and self parking (surcharge for both) are available in a covered parking garage.
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 430
- Number of floors -
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
Tiki Terrace Restaurant - With historical photographs, artifacts, and Polynesian decor, this open-air restaurant specializes in regional cuisine using island ingredients. Open for breakfast and dinner.
Tiki Bar & Grill - A poolside grill serving salads, sandwiches, burgers, tropical cocktails, and smoothies. Nightly Hawaiian music and hula shows are complimentary.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel's Manicured lawns include a whale-shaped pool, a giant checkerboard, and picnic areas, as well as an outdoor stage with nightly Hawaiian entertainment. The hotel offers an array of complimentary cultural activities such as ukulele playing, poi making, and lauhala weaving. A complimentary children's program, for ages 3–12, engages parents and children in Hawaiian-specific activities.
The adjacent Kaanapali Beach is popular for swimming, parasailing, snorkeling, and other water activities; equipment rentals are available. The hotel is within a half-mile of two 18-hole golf courses, including the Tournament North Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Three lighted tennis courts are available at an adjacent hotel. Sight-seeing and whale-watching cruises, deep-sea fishing excursions, and water-sports rentals are available at Lahaina Harbor, four miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Table tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Kaanapali Beach Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 9.25 percent destination fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: USD 20.95 for adults and USD 10.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5.00 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 90.00
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
Honeymoon-Anniversary: Guests celebrating their honeymoon or anniversary will receive a complimentary room upgrade and bottle of champagne upon arrival. This offer is subject to availability, and Aloha Value and Ocean Front bookings are not eligible for upgrade. Must note 'Honeymoon' in Special Requests box at time of booking.
Senior citizen guests who book a stay at this hotel will receive a complimentary room upgrade and welcome amenity at check-in. This offer is subject to availability and is not eligible with the Aloha Value and Ocean Front bookings. Must mention "Senior Savers" at time of check-in to receive this offer.