Availability: Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Standard Room, Resort View
Standard Room, Resort View (Escape)
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View (Escape)
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View
Standard Room, Ocean View (Escape)
Standard Room, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, Ocean View (Escape)
Deluxe Room, Ocean View
Standard Room, Oceanfront
Standard Room, Oceanfront (Escape)
Deluxe Room, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, Oceanfront (Escape)
Suite, 2 Double Beds (Escape)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Escape)
Kaanapali resort situated on historic Black Rock
This 23-acre beachfront resort offers access to Kaanapali Beach. Guests can snorkel within steps of the resort, walk to Whaler's Village shops, or golf at Kaanapali's championship courses.
Nightly cliff dive
Honoring the royal heritage of Pu'u Keka'a (Black Rock), one of Hawaii's most sacred cultural sites, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa celebrates the past with a nightly cliff diving ceremony with torch lighting and oceanfront luau.
Rooms feature signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, pillowtop mattresses, furnished lanais, and LCD flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Amenities
This oceanfront West Maui resort adjoins Black Rock, which divides North and South Kaanapali beaches. Sheraton Maui Resort's 23 acres include lush tropical gardens with koi ponds and native plants.
Guests can join complimentary classes in hula, water aerobics, and yoga; play croquet or tennis (surcharge for tennis, three lighted courts); or attend talks about Hawaiian culture and marine life. Located on a private beach, chairs and umbrellas are available for a surcharge. Complimentary seating areas with shade are available on a first come, first served basis. The full-service Spa at Black Rock provides a sauna and a steam room as well as massages and body treatments.
Wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 508
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Secure parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Lazy river
- Technology support staff
- Parking garage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Oceanfront Sunset Luau at Black Rock – Dinner. Traditional Hawaiian Luau feast with cocktails at sunset on an oceanfront lawn, with a breathtaking Polynesian revue. Reservations required.
Dinner Under the Stars – Intimate dining with personal butler service. Choose from a variety of romantic locations for a truly unique experience. Choice of 4 or 5 course menu or tailor your own. Reservations required.
Black Rock - Breakfast. Casual dining offering buffet style dining or a la carte menu. Children's menu available.
Teppan-yaki Dan - Dinner. Enjoy the show as your table-side chef prepares your choice of fresh seafood, steak, and accompaniments in Japanese teppan-yaki style. Reservations required.
Black Rock Steak & Seafood - Dinner. Elegant dining with indoor or outdoor terrace seating. A la carte menu plus special theme nights offering buffet prime rib, seafood, and more. Children's menu available. Reservations recommended.
Cliff Dive Grill – Named "Best BBQ Grill on Ka‘anapali Beach", the Cliff Dive Grill is the hot spot to enjoy drinks and Chef’s island inspired gourmet skewers featuring local fish, jumbo shrimp, premium beef and Maui vegetables prepared over an open flame.
Mai Tai Bar – Lunch and appetizers. Light afternoon fare. Poolside and ocean view. Happy-hour specials, full-service staff, and easy beach access.
Link@Sheraton Lounge – Full bar offering appetizers. Guest computer lounge with printing. Books, and leisure magazines available.
This West Maui resort is adjacent to beautiful Kaanapali Beach, popular for swimming, parasailing, catamaran rides, and other ocean play. The reefs around Black Rock offer superb snorkeling.
The resort's centerpiece is a complex of pools, waterways, and a 140-yard lagoon with grottos. Three lighted tennis courts (surcharge) and a croquet area offer additional diversion. Hula, water aerobics, and yoga classes are complimentary. Guests can relax with body treatments at the full-service spa.
Kaanapali's two 18-hole golf courses are across from the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Spa at Black Rock features massage and assorted skin care therapies. Couples treatments are also available.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 36.46 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 29.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Book a stay and enjoy the following:
- Children 17 and younger stay free when sharing a room with a paying adult
- Special children's menus and buffet prices for kids 12 and younger, available at hotel dining outlets
- Children ages 3 and younger eat free from the children's menu at select outlets when dining with a a paying adult eating from the regular menu