Book your room at The Kapalua Villas Maui
Please enter your travel dates.
Wikiwiki Rate 1 Bdrm Fairway View Villa
- 1 king
Aloha Rate 1 Bdrm Fairway View Villa
- 1 king
Aloha Rate 1 Bdrm Partial Ocean View Villa
- 1 king
Simple Saver 1 Bdrm Fairway View Villa
- 1 king
Condominium resort in Kapalua with golf and spa
The Kapalua Villas Maui beachfront resort in Lahaina offers three white-sand beaches on Kapalua Bay; spa services are available at Kapalua Spa.
Two golf courses
Located on the northwestern tip of Maui, this resort includes 10 tennis courts and 2 championship golf courses. Shuttles ferry guests to restaurants and activities around the resort.
Ocean, fairway views
The Kapalua Villas Maui resort offers privately owned one- or two-floor units featuring full kitchens, washers/dryers, and living rooms with wet bars; furnished lanais offer ocean or fairway views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Kapalua Villas Maui
- At your hotel
The Kapalua Villas Maui resort in Lahaina includes 2 golf courses. Complimentary tennis can also be played day or night on 10 courts.
The daily resort fee includes self parking, preferred guest tee time reservations with 45 day advance booking, preferred rates at Kapalua golf courses, use of Kapalua tennis facilities, and access to th 18-hole putting course through Kapalua Golf Academy or Kapalua Village Center. A resort-wide shuttle is available from early morning until late evening.
Guests have signing privileges at more than a dozen restaurants and bars.
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Grocery store
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Number of outdoor pools - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Eat and drink
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Honolulu Store - Offers groceries, hot breakfasts, deli-style lunches, a full-service espresso bar, and party trays to go.
The Banyan Tree, Lobby Lounge, Pool Bar & Café, Sushi Bar, and Terrace Restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton
VINO Italian Tapas & Wine Bar
The Plantation House Restaurant
Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Kapalua Bay and 8 swimming pools throughout the resort offer guests a choice of aquatic diversions. The resort has two golf courses. The Kapalua Tennis Club has 10 acrylic latex-paved courts for complimentary play day or night.
The Kapalua Villas Activity Desk also can provide information about nature hikes and pineapple plantation tours. Neighboring shops offer complimentary lei-making and hula lessons; other classes offered at neighboring hotels are available for an extra charge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golf lessons on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for The Kapalua Villas Maui
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Cleaning fee: USD 180 per stay, varies per unit size
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
Honeymooning couple receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival.
Combinable with other offers. Not valid for anniversaries.