This is an excellent hotel with really good facilities overseen and provided by a team of dedicated staff led by a first class management team directly involved in the provision of excellent service to clients, who really matter to them. The cleaning staff and gardeners and the personnel between the "top and the bottom" of the "pecking order" clearly demonstrating a caring ethos, which really mattered to them and their clients, whose needs were courteously and efficiently responded to, with a very friendly face and corresponding disposition. The management team are hands on and really good role models to other staff, who are obviously well motivated and supported by them in their joint task to deliver an excellent service to clients.
John from Burnley, Lancashire, UK
Within easy reach of Barachois Shopping Center, Flic-en-Flac Beach, and Tamarina Golf Club, this Flic-en-Flac hotel is on its …More
(Oct-2014) Immediately we discovered that it had a poor level of staff service and attentiveness. The staff were simply unsatisfactory at all levels from management to the waiters and showed little courtesy or proactivity to make the guests feel comfortable or confident that they are being well served.
1) The general staff hardly had any customer skills and often unable to answer even the most basic of questions.
2) The management appeared to apply little to no effort or urgency to resolve any customer complaints. They were even hardly available onsite to reach them.
3) We had a list of complaints which included:
- rooms not being cleaned.
- Poor planning of beach services. There were no staff working along the beach to help customers if they needed anything, e.g. with towel distribution, drinks, etc.
- The daily activity schedule for sports was not followed which misguided the guests and wasted their precious time. Some events simply kept being cancelled without notice or explanation. Often leading to frustration for the wasted time if you planned your day around the activity.
- Unknowledgeable, unskilled and unhelpful Reception and concierge staff.
- Poor safety on some sporting equipment, like the hotel bicycles, which almost resulted in a nasty accident for us on the road.
- Even some of the SPA staff did not know their skill and had to read an instruction manual during the massage to know the routine. She did it with the instruction manual on my back!
Hani from London, UK
This Bel Ombre resort is by the ocean, nestled on a private white sand beach and within easy reach of area attractions such …More