Book your room at The Residence Mauritius
Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Senior Suite, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Beachfront hotel with calming spa services
This Belle Mare hotel is set on its own private white sand beach, a short distance from Belle Mare Beach, Water Leisure Park, and Palmar Beach. Local attractions also include Belle Mare Plage Golf Club - The Links.
At The Residence Mauritius, spend the day on the private white sand beach where you can enjoy water skiing. Then return for a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Residence Mauritius
At your hotel
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Have fun in the sun at The Residence Mauritius with summer activities like windsurfing, sailing, and water skiing.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a children's club, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Onsite valet parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
The Residence Mauritius has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1997
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Tennis on site
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free valet parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
The Verandah - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Plantation - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The Gourmet Kiosque - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for The Residence Mauritius
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 124
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 62 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 180
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 90 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 75 per stay (rates may vary)
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.