Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I stayed at the Gateway, which was more for convenience than anything else. The room was okay, if somewhat cluttered. Many of the fittings were old-fashioned. The staff were very friendly, and the food was fine. It was okay for a short stay.
The hotel is situated in a lovely part of Connemara and the staff are excellent, however, the hotel is in dire need of upgrading and modernisation. The rooms are large enough but dated. The TVs in the room have only a few channels. The water supply can best be described as 'interesting' with a very ...
Between the Quay and the town centre, both of which had good eating establishments and were within easy walking distance. Our room was on the ground floor and our dog was made welcome.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Mayo accommodation! Choosing the perfect place to stay during your Ireland West holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Mayo. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Mayo hotels even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Ireland West is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Mayo has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Ireland West has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Mayo is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?