Book your room at Le Château de Mazan
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
4-star romantic hotel in Mazan with an outdoor pool
Situated in Mazan, this romantic hotel is in the same area as Carpentras Synagogue, Cathedrale St-Siffrein, and Palais de Justice. Area attractions also include Musee Juif Comtadin.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Château de Mazan features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Château de Mazan
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1883 square feet (175 square meters). This romantic hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 2
- Tour assistance
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Internet point
- Year Built 1720
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1883
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 175
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free secure outdoor parking
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ingenue - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
The Fine Print for Le Château de Mazan
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.