Book your room at Costa De Oro Beach Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Room, Garden View - European Plan
Standard Room Ocean View - European Plan
Oceanfront resort in Mazatlan's Golden Zone
In Golden Zone
Centrally located in Mazatlán's Golden Zone of hotels, shops, and restaurants, this hotel is 4 km (2.5 mi) from La Gran Plaza shopping.
Spa-tubbing for 14
Costa De Oro Beach Hotel has a lagoon-style pool with a children's section, a 14-person spa tub, and a fine-dining restaurant specializing in seafood.
Guestrooms and suites at Costa De Oro Beach Hotel have TVs, air-conditioning, and in-room safes. Suites have ocean-view balconies and kitchenettes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Costa De Oro Beach Hotel
- The Overview
Complimentary activities include Spanish lessons and bartending classes, pool aerobics, bingo, and games and contests, with supervised activities available for children ages 5-12. Hotel guests also receive a discount when they make use of a nearby fitness center. An Internet center contains five computers with high-speed connections (surcharges). Shops include a small supermarket/liquor store. The hotel offers a babysitting service (surcharge).
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- The Room
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Adobes - Hacienda-style, fine-dining restaurant with beamed ceiling. Seating also on oceanfront terrace with thatched roof. Buffet breakfast in high season, with à la carte breakfast available year-round. À la carte lunch/dinner menu featuring Mexican specialties, seafood, pasta, sandwiches, chicken, steak.
Blue Lagoon Snack Bar - Casual, oceanfront spot with thatched roof. Open mid-morning to early evening for pizza, shrimp, ceviche, burgers, sandwiches, snack foods, beer, and tropical drinks.
Gold Coast Bar - Our Gold Coast Bar offers drinks and food in a more sophisticated style for the evenings.
- Out and About
Year-round swimming is provided in a lagoon-style pool measuring approximately 23 by 21.25 meters (75 by 70 ft) that's bordered by a rock-garden waterfall and includes a separate children's section and a beach-entry section. Set on a platform with ocean views, a spa tub can hold up to 14 people. Costa De Oro Beach Hotel's beach frontage extends 200 meters (219 yds).
Use of three tennis courts is complimentary. Independent operators on the beach rent personal watercraft, boogie boards, kayaks, and small sailboats and offer parasailing, banana-boating, scuba and snorkeling excursions, and sport fishing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Mazatlan, Mexico hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Mind and Body
- Couples treatment rooms
- Number of treatment rooms 3
The Fine Print for Costa De Oro Beach Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.