Availability: Ocean Breeze Hotel Mazatlan
Please enter your travel dates.
3.5-star hotel with pools and private beach
This Mazatlan hotel is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Mazagua Aquatic Park and Brujas Beach. Area attractions also include El Cid Country Club Golf Course and Sea Shell City Museum.
Spend the day on Ocean Breeze Hotel Mazatlan's private beach or relax by one of the hotel's 2 outdoor swimming pools.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ocean Breeze Hotel Mazatlan Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools at Ocean Breeze Hotel Mazatlan, and enjoy amenities like an indoor pool and a children's pool.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Ocean Breeze Hotel Mazatlan has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Hair salon
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 11
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Acqua Cafe Restaurant - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Sunset Pool and Snack Bar - This buffet restaurant serves lunch and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Ocean Breeze Hotel Mazatlan Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 195 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 90 per hour (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 190 per day
- Late check-out fee: MXN 300
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.