Book your room at The Inn At Mazatlan
Studio, 2 Double Beds, Terrace, Ocean View
Beachfront, with full-service spa
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This Mazatlan hotel is located in the city center, nestled on the beach a short distance from Sea Shell City Museum, El Cid Country Club Golf Course, and Plaza de Toros. Local attractions also include Acuario Mazatlan.
Spend the day catching some rays at the beach, relaxing by one of The Inn At Mazatlan's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Inn At Mazatlan
- At your hotel
The Inn At Mazatlan features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a spa tub. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 2700 square feet (243 square meters) include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This beach hotel also offers a steam room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 243
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2700
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service health spa
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Beauty services
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Steam room
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby
- In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and noon.
Papagayo Restaurant - This restaurant is located on the beach. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Have Fun
At low tide the wide expanse of beach is irresistible for beach volleyball, running or just strolling and enjoying the beautiful view.
At the hotel are daily activities including Spanish lessons, cooking classes, arts and crafts, board games, sandcastles building, piñatas and Bingo. On the beach you can enjoy swimming, boogie boards, kayaks, sailing, parasailing, volleyball, wave runners and even horseback rides. The beach is very gentle and safe. Low tide exposes even greater surface area of beautiful smooth sand.
The Inn at Mazatlan as the name implies, it is not just another Inn but The Inn, with all of the accommodations, service and friendliness that give your stay a distinctive flavor and create a memorable experience.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Windsurfing on site
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
- Banana boat nearby
Paradise Spa has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath and a sauna.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for The Inn At Mazatlan
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 120 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 83 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 83 per day (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.